Sixty Five Plus Marketing, Inc. is a senior living marketing agency. We are ready to launch your senior living marketing campaign in as little as 1 to 2 weeks. Contact president Margaret Grisdela by phone at 888-985-1215 or via email for a free marketing consultation to get started.
We get right to work on senior living marketing services designed to:
- Increase occupancy with marketing support for the sales process
- Generate leads online through directories and local marketing
- Create increased visibility within the local community
- Support community activities and sponsorships
- Help meet sales goals with a professional marketing plan and budget
Digital Marketing for Senior Living Facilities
As a senior living marketing agency, we help you extend your brand and communicate with customers and prospects about events, industry news, and healthy living guidance. Our digital marketing for senior living includes but is not limited to the activities listed below:
- Social media marketing on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Lead generation through a comprehensive range of online directories
- Personalized newsletters for client retention
- Local marketing focus to generate inquiries in the surrounding community
- Senior living Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Internet marketing campaigns
- Online map placement with Google My Business and other map services
- Refer-a-friend marketing campaigns
We set up and monitor your senior living marketing campaigns. You will be able to focus on the day-to-day demands of managing your facility when we do the marketing. You receive monthly performance reports to help you evaluate campaign results and communicate with your executive team members.
Assisted Living Marketing Materials
We create professional assisted living and senior living marketing materials of all types for your use in one-on-one meetings and community outreach events.
- Brochures, booklets and sell sheets
- Trade show promotions
- Banners and signs
- Stationery and business cards
- Direct mail campaigns
Give your customer service and business development professionals the marketing tools they need to attract new customers to your senior living facility and retain existing accounts. Click on the link to view our senior living marketing services and our senior living branding capabilities.
The Population Research Bureau reports,
The aging of the baby boom generation could fuel more than a 50 percent increase in the number of Americans ages 65 and older requiring nursing home care, to about 1.9 million in 2030 from 1.2 million in 2017.
Sixty Five Plus Marketing, Inc. delivers senior living marketing campaigns that will help you keep up with this expanding population segment. We are ready to launch your senior living marketing campaign now. Contact president Margaret Grisdela by phone at 561-330-7280 or via email for a free marketing consultation to get started.
Outsource Your Senior Living Marketing Plan
You can save money and manage your budget more effectively when you use the services of our senior living marketing agency. Our senior living marketing team offers you the skills you look for in an employee, including:
- Commitment to proactive sales and marketing for community occupancy
- Excellent data management and analysis experience
- Strong computer, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of CRM systems
When you hire our senior living marketing agency, you can avoid the overhead expenses of healthcare insurance, paid time off and other benefits.
About the Senior Living Market Segment
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that there are 28,900 residential care communities in the U.S., with a total of 996,100 licensed beds. Most (81 percent) are privately owned.
Long-term care services include a broad range of health, personal care, and supportive services that serve the needs of older people and other adults who have limited self-care capacity due to an injury or chronic illness.
Facilities serving the older population include home health agencies, hospices, nursing homes, and residential care communities. The majority of nursing homes and residential care communities are part of a regional or national chain of companies, while most adult day services centers are not.
As of 2016, approximate 1 million Americans lived in a senior living community, according to the website American Senior Communities. The projected growth of Americans aged 65 and older—from 52 million in 2018 to 95 million in 2060—means that the need for senior living facilities will continue to expand.
Here is an interesting article from accounting firm Plante Moran titled, “10 marketing & sales tactics to improve senior living occupancy.”
Contact a Senior Living Marketing Agency Today
Sixty Five Plus Marketing, Inc. is ready to launch your senior living marketing campaign in as little as 1 to 2 weeks. Contact president Margaret Grisdela by phone at 888-985-1215 or via email for a free marketing consultation to get started.
Three Reasons to Hire Sixty Five Plus Marketing, Inc.
- Get More Clients. Drive more business to your website and intake lines when you accelerate your visibility through social media marketing, newsletters, online advertising, and other lead generation campaigns.
- Increase Revenue. Targeted marketing campaigns will help you get more business from your current clients, increase word-of-mouth referrals, and accelerate industry referrals.
- Save Money. No need to hire your own in-house marketing team when we create and implement structured marketing programs to grow your business.
You will save time and money because Sixty Five Plus Marketing, Inc. gives you immediate access to experienced marketing professionals who get right to work as your outsourced marketing department.
Imagine what you can do with more time and money to focus on your day-to-day business operations and long-term growth strategy! Contact Margaret Grisdela via email or at 888-985-1215 for more information.