Sixty Five Plus Marketing, Inc. is a national baby boomer marketing agency created to help clients sell products and services to older Americans and their adult children. Contact president Margaret Grisdela by phone at 561-330-7280 or via email to schedule a free hearing aid marketing consultation for your company.
Age-related hearing loss is the normal and gradual loss of hearing that occurs in baby boomers as we grow older. The National Institute of Health estimates that one in three baby boomers (33 percent) between the ages of 65 and 74 suffers from some level of hearing loss. As we pass the 75-age mark, that number increases to 50 percent, or one in every two senior Americans.
Our hearing aid marketing services are customized to your needs. They include but are not limited to:
Direct mail postcard campaigns. Postcards are a proven lead generation technique with a 100% open rate! We provide the graphic design services, manage the print production, and coordinate the mailing process to make it easy for you. We can even help you mail postcards for retargeting to anonymous visitors to your website who are otherwise hard to reach.
Hearing aid mailing lists. Acquiring the right mailing list is essential and can contribute 40% or more to the success of your marketing campaign. We know how to help you target baby boomer consumers with hearing loss to maximize your return on investment (ROI).
Digital marketing. Smartphones are widely adopted by 68% of Baby Boomers ages 55 to 73, according to the Pew Research Center. This puts your marketing message at the fingertips of hearing impaired and other consumers looking for your services.
Email marketing. Permissioned email marketing can be used on a stand-alone basis or to supplement postcard and/or Facebook advertising campaigns. We can use your house list and / or purchase a permissioned list for your hearing aid campaigns.
Facebook posts and advertising. The #1 social media platform for seniors is Facebook. We can launch your company page or serve as an administrator to your current page. We are experienced in creating targeted posts that can serve as the basis for a page boost or advertising campaign. We can also extend your direct mail campaigns to the Facebook platform to reinforce and accelerate your response rates.
Search engine marketing and landing pages. Having a highly efficient website and landing page serves as an essential foundation for any successful hearing aid marketing campaign. We will review your website and help you to optimize it for peak performance.
Marketing materials. Brochures, sell sheets, and other promotional materials are available using your branding. We provide graphic design, webmasters, and digital marketing professionals to support your sales process.
Advertising and content marketing. We create persuasive ads for digital and offline marketing campaigns. Our team includes professional copywriters who can write persuasive blog posts, articles, and white papers to help attract qualified prospects who will become better acquainted with your company and services.
These hearing aid marketing services are ideal for hearing aid manufacturers and resellers, speech language pathologists, audiologists, and other medical professionals. If you are entering the new Over-the-Counter OTC hearing aid market approved by the FDA, we can help you get started.
Our goal is to generate a return which is a multiple of your investment. We do this by focusing on the strategies listed below.
- Lead generation. We create targeted direct-to-consumer campaigns designed to generate interest from qualified prospects.
- Call to Action. All campaigns encourage the prospect to reach out to you directly via phone, email, a website visit, or make an online purchase.
- Personalized service. You can call or email us at any time to discuss your campaign.
- Metrics. Whenever possible, our focus is on helping you maximize your marketing budget with the use of marketing measures to track response rates.
We start your hearing aid marketing campaign with the following steps:
- Conduct a marketing assessment, working from a detailed checklist, to identify and evaluate your current marketing efforts (social, website, direct mail, etc.). As part of this review, we analyze the brand consistency for both your personal brand and your corporate brand.
- Set goals in terms of target audience, messaging, and scheduling.
- Collect relevant artwork for use in the campaign, including logos and photos.
Three Reasons to Hire Sixty Five Plus Marketing, Inc.
Sixty Five Plus Marketing, Inc. is ready to launch your hearing aid marketing campaign in as little as 1 to 2 weeks. Contact president Margaret Grisdela by phone at 561-330-7280 or via email for a free marketing consultation to get started. You will benefit from the following:
- Get More Clients. Drive more business to your website and intake lines when you accelerate your visibility through social media marketing, newsletters, online advertising, and other lead generation campaigns.
- Increase Revenue. Targeted marketing campaigns will help you get more business from your current clients, increase word-of-mouth referrals, and accelerate industry referrals.
- Save Money. No need to hire your own in-house marketing team when we create and implement structured marketing programs to grow your business.
You will save time and money because Sixty Five Plus Marketing, Inc. gives you immediate access to experienced marketing professionals who get right to work as your outsourced marketing department.
Imagine what you can do with more time and money to focus on your day-to-day business operations and long-term growth strategy! Contact Margaret Grisdela via email or at 561-330-7280 for more information.